Chocolate Hazelnut Bliss Balls
Figuring out a post workout snack isn’t always so easy. Don’t worry though babes, I got you 😉 These chocolate hazelnut bliss balls (or as I like to call them ChocoNut Bliss Balls) are extremely easy to make and at just 90 calories per bite, a perfect way to help combat your sugar cravings.
I love easy recipes that don’t require much time and effort. Keep things simple and roll these babies up ahead of time so you can just grab them when you’re on the go!
- 1 cup medjool pitted dates
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional for a protein kick)
- Add hazelnuts into a food processor and blend until you have a nut flour with no chunks.
- Add in cacao powder and shredded coconut and blend until all dry ingredients are mixed together.
- Remove dry ingredients and set in a bowl.
- Add dates and maple syrup in food processor and blend until they form a paste.
- Remove date mixture from the food processor and mix with the rest of the dry ingredients
- Use your hands to fuse ingredients and roll the mixture into balls. This recipe will make 6-10 balls depending on size.
- Finish by rolling bliss balls in cocoa powder or shredded coconut.
- Store leftovers in air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!